Welcome to HBIS
March Dates for your Diary
7th - World Book Day: dress as a book character and/or bring in a favourite book
15th - Red Nose Day : wear red
21st - World Poetry Day
29th - school finishes for Easter holidays
Our aims are for all children to…
- Learn within a caring and supportive ethos which celebrates diversity
- Aim high and realise their potential
- Be successful in a broad range of achievements
- Feel valued by all members of the school community
- Be independent with a sense of self-worth
- Be recognised, respected and valued
- Take responsibility for their own actions
- Behave respectfully to everyone
- Attend regularly and on time
Follow us on these Social Networks
We are delighted to let you know of our new Facebook and Twitter pages for parents and carers
A Message from the Head Teacher
We are delighted to have the opportunity to introduce you to our school.
Hunter’s Bar Infant School is a welcoming, stimulating and exciting place to be and we would encourage all prospective parents to visit the school in order to see this at first hand. We are only too pleased to talk to parents and offer you the opportunity to look around the school.
Hunter’s Bar Infant School is dedicated to making a positive difference to the lives of all our children. We aim to foster a love of learning through the nurturing of confidence and self-esteem, enabling every child the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
We are committed to providing equality of opportunity for all and we encourage children to value the rich diversity within our community. Time is taken to celebrate the proud achievements of all children and we value their personal, social, moral and spiritual development just as much as their academic attainment.
We very much look forward to working in partnership with you as parents to provide a truly happy and successful start to school for your child.