CONSULTATION MEETINGS with your child’s class teacher for Parents and Carers of children in Class 2 Tigers, Thursday 23rd May. Please do sign up for an appointment slot just as soon as possible.
The summer 1’ 13 half term ends on Friday 24th May. Children return to school on Monday 3rd June.
Welcome to Hunter’s Bar Infant School
We are delighted to have the opportunity to introduce you to our school.This website can provide you with useful information, however Hunter’s Bar Infant School is a welcoming, stimulating and exciting place to be and we would encourage all prospective parents to visit the school in order to see this at first hand. We are only too pleased to talk to parents and offer you the time to look around the school.
Our aims are for all children to ...
- learn within a caring and supportive ethos which celebrates diversity
- aim high and realise their potential
- be successful in a broad range of achievements
- feel valued by all members of the school community
- be independent with a sense of self-worth
- be recognised, respected and valued
- take responsibility for their own actions
- behave respectfully to everyone
- attend regularly and on time